Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Pictures from September 12th

 Rebekah my wonderful roommate and friend and I
 Votive church
 Inside Votive church
 The ceilings in the Votive church were very large.
 Mrs. Ellison, Emma #1, and I inside the Votive church
 Program for the festival

 The awesome sign at the flea market! :)
 Rebekah hiding between scarves, ha ha!
 Our choir in the program for the 13th
 Emma #1, Kira, and I inside the concert hall
 Inside the concert hall
 One of the very large choirs performing for the festival
 Some of the ladies at the Austrian restaurant
 Kira and Sariah at dinner.
 (Left to right) Emma #2, Abby, me, Sariah, Kira, and Emma #1 the morning of the 12th
(Left to right) Kira, Abby, Sariah, and Mrs. Ellison in the train to the Votive church.

No comments:

Post a Comment