Friday, July 22, 2016

Pictures from the first day of South Dakota!

Here's our whole South Dakota Choir team!
Me and Kira on the ride there.

Kira, Tabitha and I almost to Mount Rushmore. 
Left to right: Addie, Abby, Maiza, Emma and Mrs. Porter
Mount Rushmore above the archway of flags. 

Kira, Megan and I.
Left to right: Lily, Maiza, Addie, Abby, Emma, and Jackson.
All of the team in front of the Mount!

Some of us team members (and two sisters of team members, including my little sister) enjoying really tasty ice cream! 

Some of the dinner team preparing our tasty spaghetti.

Left to right: me, Rebecca, Lily and Emma. The sunset that night was absolutely beautiful. 





Some of the sunset. 










2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Looks like a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joy!!! I'm so glad that you found my blog! Thank you so much! It sure was fun. :)

    ReplyDelete