Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Pictures from September 1st and 2nd- Israel trip

Morning light 🌞


What our room looked like. The hotel ran out of rooms quickly so my mom and I had to stay together and my sister and dad stayed together.


A cow at the Beth- El Kibbutz


So much greenery and growth in Israel (especially at Beth-El).


A beautiful hibiscus 🌺


Beautiful overlook on a village and sunset at our friends house.


Our two friends with my mom and sister (my dad and my friends dad was inside).




I've never seen that much challah at once. The gas station near by was preparing for Shabbat on Friday. It smelled so wonderful!


My friends sister Charissa holding one of the children.


Where we had the Erev Shabbat survice


Shabbat dinner


Me and my new little friend from New Zealand


My Shabbat tea





No comments:

Post a Comment