Thursday, October 8, 2015

PIctures from Septemebr 9th

 

 

 This was the couple from Turkey talking with Mrs. Porter.
 Worship in the morning
 Our music festival poster in the lounge of our hotel. You can see our choir at the bottom.
 The front of the House of Music
 Austrian flags

 Some of the conductors from the Austrian Orchestra
 (Right to left) Me, Kira, and Jackson. The week that we were over there in Vienna I told Kale and Jackson that if they needed anything or if someone was teasing them to come to me. I told them that they were my "little brothers" for the week and they told me I was their big sister for the week. It was so fun!
 The four Russian pocket violins
 Mrs. Porter posing
 This was really interesting in the museum. You would start at the top and make your way down. You could hear how Beethoven could hear until his deafness.
 This is how tiny the guitars were back then! Ha ha!
Some of us girls in the Mozart room!
 Some of the girls at the Gilato shop.
They had these supper funny key chains and signs everywhere in Vienna. It cracked me up! It says, "No kangaroos in Austria." LOL! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaila! It's Brooke. I love your blog and that last pic is so funny. Your mission trip sounded amazing, btw.
    Your friend,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brooke! It's great to hear from you. Thank you so much! That is so sweet. Ha ha, Ikr?! I loved it so much! Oh, thank you. It sure was! Love ya!
    Kaila

    ReplyDelete