Sunday, August 7, 2016

Pictures from July 9th South Dakota day 3


The fish in the fish hatchery 

Kira and Megan chillin' out of the hot sun


Mrs. Porter and Emma 


My sister, my mom and me. 


Jackson felt a little left out, I feel bad that he is the guy in the choir. :(

Some of the choir



My mom, Mrs. Bore , Rebecca and the two girls below... Abby and Addie!



A beautiful little area in the garden at the fish hatchery.


Rebecca and I relaxing at the river.


The river was so peaceful, it kind of sounded like the ocean... It was so nice.


Singing in the Band she'll.




Waiting in line for 9 square.


9 square with the choir and church.


Maiza, Abby and Jackson enjoying some good cotton candy.


Megan REALLY enjoyed it.


I love my dear choir family! 

2 comments:

  1. These photos are great! Looks like y'all had fun! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melanie! Thank you so much! It was a blast, wish you could join choir. :( miss you girly.

    ReplyDelete