Monday, October 24, 2016

Day 3 on August 26th Jerusalem pictures

We have to stand up for Israel! 


Share what you are thankful for boards all in three different languages.


Kotel tunnel


Western/wailing wall


My family and me in front of the wall... Sorry for some of the closed eyes, it was so bright out.


Us ladies with our head coverings on. Those of you who have never been to Israel, all of the ladies are required to wear head coverings when entering to the woman section at the wall.






An elegant young woman playing the harp in Jaffa gate. My aunt and uncle, brother-in-law, older sister, lots of my friends and other people (plus a magazine) have taken pictures of this same woman. Apparently she sits here every day playing the harp. I promise this is the photo I took.


Israel has many fun looking and colored doors. Each door has a story and each person behind that door has a story.


Me posing in front of the door.


My sister in front of the door.


Jewish people don't use electricity or go on electronics during Shabbat so I wanted to respect that once the sun went down and when we were in our Shabbat of a lifetime hosts house. Sorry I didn't get any pictures of our lovely dinner and view on their roof.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures!! Oh, it's such a blessing to see you in The Land!! :) I loved what you said about how each door has a story and each person behind it too. <3

    P.S. Did you receive my email a few days ago? I got the message again that said that it was delayed....really not sure why that is happening, but just thought I'd check. :)

    ReplyDelete