Thursday, October 20, 2016

Pictures from the second day in Jerusalem



Our first breakfast in Jerusalem! 


This was the rude bird that stole my food 


Beautiful walk ways in the heights quarter


A bar-mitzvah


Over looking the City of David


Some of the ruins... Possibly King David's palace


Hezikah's tunnel




Beautiful flowers


A cute wild cat


Artsy photo of my sis and me


The streets are always alive in Israel


A wealthy mall in Jerusalem


This bread was so good! And they had such amazing spices


Fountains in the park that tons of children were playing in. It was a blast listening to all the children laughing and having a good time. 



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Kaila! These pictures are amazing! This has made me want to go to Israel even more! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Melanie, I appreciate that. Aw that's good to hear. I know you'll be able to go someday! You'll love it there.

      Delete
  2. These bring back memories!!! Sights so dear. <3

    ReplyDelete