Tuesday, January 19, 2016

He always loves you- devotional


January 19, 2016

Now that we have finished with ‘Vienna Chronicles’ I now will be writing things that are important to me--- my passions, recipes, devotionals, and maybe a few controversial topics. I’m asking you to be open to exploring ideas that you may not have heard of or necessarily agree. But would you look into the word and ask for God’s guidance.

 I hope you will continue to come back to read and to go out into the world and make your own mark in the world. Remember that we live in a dark world and we need to live out in this world and to “let our light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in Heaven.” Matthew 5:16 NIV.

Some people in this world don’t know and don’t think that God is there. They feel like He isn’t answering their prayers or maybe didn’t heal their sick grandmother and so they turn away from Him. Some people don’t even feel like God cares or loves them; I know I felt that way in middle school. But guess what… He DOES LOVE YOU and He is ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU!!! If you still don’t feel loved after this then just turn to your Bible. The Bible is like a big love letter from God to us. As I was thinking on this subject a couple of days ago I read a devotional on this subject in “Jesus Calling”.

“Nothing can separate you from His love. Let this divine assurance trickle through your mind into your heart and soul. Whenever you start to feel fearful or anxious, repeat this unconditional promise: ‘Nothing can separate me from Your love, Jesus.’ Most of mankind’s misery stems from feeling unloved. In the midst of adverse circumstances, people tend to feel that love has been withdrawn and they have been forsaken. This feeling of abandonment is often worse than the adversity itself. Be assured that ‘He will never leave you nor forsake you!’ His presence watches over you continually. He has engraved you on the palms of His hands.” Romans 8:38-39, “For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Joshua 1:5, “No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.” Isaiah 49:16, “Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of My hands; your walls are continually before me."

1 comment: