Tuesday, January 12, 2016

September 13th pictures!

 The "Konservatorium" that we performed in. Interesting fact: my aunt performed in this same Hall when she was my age.
 Walking to the art museum
 The ceiling when you first walk into the art museum.
 One of the many beautiful paintings in the museum.
 My "little brothers" for the week
 The girls sitting down in the art museum.
 The walls were very tall and filled with paintings in the museum.
 Kira and I :)
 A lady trying to imitate one of the paintings in the museum.
 Sariah and I :)
 Two guys wearing horse coverings while playing the accordion outside the museum.
 Abby, Sariah, Emma #2, Kale, and Kira waiting for the concert to start.
 

 The mandolin orchestra from Italy.
 One of the huge choirs that performed that evening.
 Mrs. Porter holding our choirs diploma in the Indian restraint
 Emma #1 and I full after a tasty Indian meal
 The hall that we performed in.
 Front of the art museum
The art museum sign written in German.

No comments:

Post a Comment