Thursday, December 22, 2016

Pictures from August 29th- Day 6

Christian friends of Isareli communities head quarters. Mickey, our tour guide is there on the left. 


An Isareli fire truck


All of us at the restaraunt on an IDF base started by the the man on the right who was once an IDF solider.


Here's his cute little family.


On the Mount of Blessings over looking an Arab village.


There is Joseph's tomb. Sorry about the black around it.


Jacobs well


One of HaYovel's vineyards.


Picture with our friends Nick and Drew


Fun tasting room


My mom, sister and me with a very nice lady in a children day care.


My sister and I at Shiloh looking like the people back then. 😉


A cat in a tree at Shiloh. I've never seen that sight before.


A Synagogue built with almost the same dimentions of the temple in the Bible.

 Israel flag. I love their flag!❤️ 🇮🇱 ❤️


The Temple Mount. We were standing on the Mount of Olives.




My family!


What a beautiful view.


This Jewish man was playing songs on a motorcycle, how cool! :)


Menorah


Children performing


People dancing in the streets of Jerusalem






2 comments:

  1. Oh...so beautiful.....words can't say how much these touch me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! ❤️ Glad it could bless you in some way.

      Delete