Thursday, December 22, 2016

Pictures from August 30th and 31st, Day 7 and 8

Ben Yehuda street where we did most of our shopping 


You never see this in America. 




A Broncos Kippah, you never see this in America as well. 😂





The shook!


Fruit at the shook






American flag with our tour guide from Bridges for Peace.


The tram


Two IDF soldiers








A sign at the garden tomb.


The tomb




A pomegranate, yum!

My mom with Karen


Coca- Cola. It just tastes better in Israel.


The best ice cream ever 😋


Our last time at Aroma, ha ha.


Last time at the wall.




I miss Jerusalem and my heart yearns to be there again soon. ❤️

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these pics! Thank you for letting my heart visit Israel today!! <3
    I love the Shabbat sings in Israel too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear sister! Aw, your welcome 😘 He he, yes they are wonderful.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete